Privacy and data policy
Disclosing your information: we will not pass on your details to other providers, unless you give your consent for us to do so, and we will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We may need to pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Processing your personal data: we handle personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018, and recognise the importance of the correct and lawful processing of personal data in maintaining confidence in our operations.
Storing your data: we will store your data to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data protection rights and freedoms. This sometimes may involve the use of assured third party systems.
Website use and cookies
We collect information or data about you when you use this website. This includes:
- Information on how you use this website, which is collected using analytics and cookies and which help us improve the website.
- Personal information that you provide by contacting email addresses listed on our site.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information during one task,
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested,
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from: AllAboutCookies.org.
If you have further questions about this policy, please contact: email@example.com